Sales stagiair VR Owl
Sales internship at international VR/AR start-up in Utrecht
VR Owl is a full service VR / AR Agency from Utrecht working on the future of immersive media. Together with our customers we develop innovative concepts which push the boundaries of what is possible.
Since our founding 3 years ago we’ve grown to 25 employees which are supported by 5 interns and a army of part timers and freelancers. Our energy level is high with an average age of 25 which shows in the atmosphere and eagerness at our office.
What we do
We produce 360 degree video. From a tour at an Africa coffee plant to a fashion show in the Italian mountains. With our apps you control an excavator, experience the newest Adidas sneakers or hit a baseball at full speed. All using the newest virtual- and augmented reality technology.
Our event department helps with over a 100 events per year. From small scale workshops to huge events for hundreds of people. We market a number of products for games, education and events. These are marketed with a license model and are becoming increasingly important. We cooperate with marketing-and event agencies and have an office in Germany and China.
What you’ll be doing
As an intern you’re a full-fledged member of the team with your own responsibilities, tasks, mistakes and successes. You take your role seriously, are motivated and excellent communicator. Mistakes are allowed, you’re here to learn and have the full support of your team members.
Your tasks are:
- Preparing meetings with research, content selection and sales techniques
- Drafting and communicating debriefs
- Cooperating on concept decks and quotes
- Answering and chasing leads
- Research and rapports into new business, markets and relations
The sales team consists of 6 people which are located in The Netherlands as well as Germany. You’ll be supporting our sales director Rob but will he helping others were needed. Next to your own creativity you’ll be getting input from the entire organisation. You can count on support from our creative and 3D departments as well as our operations team.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a commercial and drive intern which will help take our sales team to the next leven. Someone who’s can stand up for himself, gets input from the organisation and can come up with creative ideas. Most interns stay on board as part-timer, freelancer or employee which is why we’re looking for the most ambitious people.
What we ask for
- In the third of fourth year of your higher commercial education
- Commercial, driven and independant
- Minimal period of 20 weeks, starting a.s.a.p
- Available for 40 hours, 10 of which for school assignment
What we offer
- A challenging and dynamic learning environment to learn and grow
- Working with VR & AR on the highest level with brands like Adidas, Porsche, Huawei & Nikon
- A close-knit team with a immense ambition and drive
- An inspiring office, great lunche, awesome games and 300 internship compensation